Our client an established Corporate Administration company based in Nicosia are seeking to recruit an Administrator to join their team. Our client offers full development and training.
- Communicating with the Employer’s customers with regard to Employers requests;
- Working with Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver, including preparation of HE forms, liaison with the latter;
- Liaison with local banks with regard to various matters;
- Preparation of corporate resolutions, powers of attorney, other corporate documents using templates of the Employer;
- Arranging for execution, certification, apostil of various documents;
- Various ancillary administrative work;
- Acting as Employer’s nominee.
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to understand and execute instructions
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PDF, Outlook
- Fluent in English and Greek (both oral and written).
Remuneration & Benefits
- Gross salary €1,300 per month
- Annual bonus 1 month salary performance related
- 21 days’ annual holiday
- Working Monday – Friday 9.00am – 6.00pm with 1 hour for lunch