Our client is a very well established independent, international tax advisory and corporate services firm.
On offer excellent career opportunities to receive professional training and a key role in a rapidly growing team.
On their behalf we are recruiting for a high-caliber, career-driven individual to assume the role of AML Administrator.
- Ensure company’s compliance with AML rules & regulations
- Strong knowledge of European regulatory framework and local requirements
- Administration and organization
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Compliance/AML is essential
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook, in particular)
- Confident written and verbal communication skills in both English and Greek
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary to include 13th salary
- Annual Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Friday afternoons off