Our client an established Law Firm based in Nicosia are expanding.
We are seeking to recruit on their behalf for a Corporate Administrator with around 2/3 years working experience in a similar role.to join their expanding team of professionals.
- Responsible for the general corporate administration function of Cyprus entities, including but not limited to corporate secretarial duties such as preparation of resolutions, minutes, PoAs etc.
- Attending to the opening of bank accounts i.e., completion and reviewing of application forms and liaising with the Banks and the clients for this purpose.
- Monitoring Bank Accounts.
- Communicating with clients
- Carry out the AML compliance work including the review and update of companies’ KYC files in accordance with the local regulations and internal policies.
- Liaising with the Registrar of Companies and filing all relevant forms and requests.
- Filing (both electronically and in hard copies) of various documents.
- General Administrative duties.
Required Skills & Experience
- University or College Degree.
- Previous experience in a similar position of at least 2 years.
- Excellent knowledge of both Greek and English language (both spoken and written).
- Knowledge of the Russian language will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Computer literate (word, excel, outlook).
- Knowledge of the AML legislation and its application in KYC procedure.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive Salary including 13th salary
- Career development
- Working Mon – Thurs 8.30am – 1.00pm – 2.30pm – 5.30pm
- Fridays 8.30am – 4.30pm