Our client is an established Corporate Services provider and an associate accountancy firm based in Nicosia. We are seeking an experienced Corporate Administrator to join their team
- Responsible for the general corporate administration function of an allocated portfolio (Cyprus, BVI, Panama entities) including for example, corporate secretarial duties such as preparation of minutes, resolutions, POAs, handling of client companies’ banking matters.
- Communication with the Registrar of Companies, lawyers, banking and other institutions on a daily basis;
- Very good awareness of the AML compliance requirements and able to apply relevant judgement and such requirements in practice;
- Billing for their work on the basis of an established price list;
- Communication with associates, agents, clients on a daily basis in order to accommodate their legal administration needs;
- Assist management with any internal reporting requirements.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years working experience in a similar position;
- University/College Degree;
- Fluent in Greek and English language;
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Knowledge of Quorum will be considered as an advantage.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary to include 13th salary
- 21 days annual leave
- 37.5 hours working week
- Friday afternoons off