On behalf of our client, an established & independent Trust company based in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Corporate Administrator to join their existing team.
- Responsible for the general corporate administration function of allocated portfolio (mostly Cyprus companies and a few BVI entities) including for example, corporate secretarial duties such as preparation of minutes, resolutions, POAs, handling of client companies’ banking matters
- Communication with the Registrar of Companies, lawyers, banking and other institutions
- Very good awareness of the AML compliance requirements and able to apply relevant judgement and such requirements in practice
- Billing the client on the basis of an established price list
- Communication with associates, agents, clients on a daily basis in order to accommodate their legal administration needs
- Assist management with any internal reporting requirements.
- Willingness to be appointed as a nominee director in the clients companies (not personally but through the nominee companies)
Required Skills & Experience
- Around 4 years working experience in a similar position;
- University/College Degree;
- Fluent in Greek and English language;
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Knowledge of Quorum will be considered as an advantage.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on skills & experience
- 13th salary
- 21 days annual leave
- One afternoon a week off