Our client, an established law firm based in Nicosia are currently recruiting for a highly organized Corporate Administrator to join our expanding team of professionals.
- Responsible for the general corporate administration function of Cyprus entities, including but not limited to corporate secretarial duties such as preparation of resolutions, minutes, PoAs etc.
- Assisting with Migration cases, i.e., liaising with clients, communicating with the CRMD department, preparing client files, etc.
- Attending to the opening of bank accounts i.e., completion and reviewing of application forms and liaising with the Banks and the clients for this purpose.
- Monitoring Bank Accounts.
- Communicating with clients
- Carry out the AML compliance work including the review and update of companies’ KYC files in accordance with the local regulations and internal policies.
- Liaising with the Registrar of Companies and filing all relevant forms and requests.
- Filing (both electronically and in hard copies) of various documents.
- General Administrative duties.
- University or College Degree.
- Previous experience in a similar position of at least 2 years.
- Excellent knowledge of both Greek and English language (both spoken and written).
- Previous experience with Immigration cases.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Computer literate (word, excel, outlook).
- Knowledge of the AML legislation and its application in KYC procedure.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Annual Gross salary including 13th salary ranging between €22,000 – €23,500 based on previous skills and experience
- Working days/hours: Monday to Thursday: 08:30 – 1:00, 14:30-17:30. Friday: 08:30 – 16:30 (with a short lunch break).