Our client is a highly regarded provider of trust and corporate services for private clients, entrepreneurs and family owned businesses, based in Nicosia.
We are seeking to recruit on their behalf an experienced Corporate Administrator to join their team.
- Gathering and processing related documentation pertaining to the opening of clients’ bank accounts
- Opening Corporate and Personal bank Accounts in Cyprus and abroad
- Collecting and reviewing KYC paperwork for the onboarding of new clients and the account openings
- Maintaining existing bank accounts by continuous updating of all relevant KYC and corporate documentation
- Assisting on formation of Cyprus entities
- Liaising with the agents for incorporation of overseas companies
- Record keeping and administration duties
- Arranging for the documents to be executed, certified and apostilled
- Filling corporate changes with Registrar of Companies
- Other ad-hoc Corporate related tasks
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting and Finance or any other related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in fiduciary or professional services
- Excellent command of the English of the English language, any other languages will be an added advantage.
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Planning and organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of Quorum or EBos will be considered as advantage
Remuneration & Benefits
- Monday – Friday 10:00 – 18:00 or (in rotation) 9:00 – 17:00 with 30 min break,
- Parking space
- 13th salary and Medical Insurance after probation period.