We are seeking to recruit a Corporate Administrator who holds a Law degree for our client in Nicosia
Our Client is a licensed boutique Law Firm offering a full range of niche legal services with a particular focus on corporate, commercial, tax, intellectual property, trusts and immigration law matters.
- Drafting of resolutions/minutes and plain vanilla and more complex loan and other agreements;
- Drafting of legal opinions, due diligence reports and any other legal documentation might be requested and getting involved in legal projects;
- Preparation of Annual General Meetings and HE32 to accompany audited Financial Statements;
- Formation of new Cyprus companies, Branches, Partnerships, and Trusts;
- Ensuring corporate registers are updated;
- Assisting on the opening of bank accounts;
- Applying for Tax Identification Code number from the local tax authorities;
- Filing corporate changes with Registrar of Companies and following up;
- Other ad hoc duties.
Required Skills & Experience
- LLB and LLM (LPC or MBA will be considered as an advantage);
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages is essential;
- Corporate services experience; ideally 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Excellent communication skills with clients and internal staff;
- Exceptional organisational skills and meeting strict deadlines;
- Experience in liaising with the Registrar of Companies and other authorities;
- Excellent practical knowledge of the Cyprus Companies Law.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 13th Salary
- Medical Insurance