Our client an International Group of Companies with diversified business interests is seeking to recruit a Corporate Assistant for its office based in Limassol.
The succeseful candidate should have not more than 2 – 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Comply with requirements from associates and support company’s secretarial requirements, including record management and filings of offshore and onshore companies
- Liaising with service providers, authorities and various external parties as may be requested from time to time
- Preparation, review, drafting and execution of various documents including: agreements, minutes, resolutions, instruments of transfer, share certificates, incumbency certificates, Powers of Attorney etc.
- Preparation of application forms for the Registrar of Companies in Cyprus or other jurisdictions
- Support with incorporating companies in Cyprus and abroad
- Document flow including dispatch of documents via international/local couriers
- Collect and check that all necessary documents are correct and appropriately signed
- Assisting with certification, apostil and legalization of documents
- Perform any other duty as required by the Legal Manager and legal team
- At least 2 years of experience in the corporate services sector
- Excellent oral and written communication in Greek and English is a must
- Ability to handle data and information in a highly confidential environment
- Computer literate using MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication, inter-personal skills and good team player
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent organization, administration and time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of how the Cyprus Registrar of Companies works
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- 13th salary, 21 days annual leave
- Medical Insurance