Our client is an established and regulated Corporate Services provider with offices based in Limassol
We are seeking to recruit a Junior Corporate Administrator to join the team.
- Daily on-going administration, perform general administrator duties, such as presentations for clients and filing of documents
Translation of documents and other translation duties as may be assigned
- Knowledge of Cyprus legislation in the field of corporate law and certification of documents for other countries
- Drafting of contracts.
- Processing of primary documents and entering the info into the database (Quorum)
- Working with the Registrar of Companies, preparing and submitting necessary forms for corporate changes, obtaining certificates
- Incorporation of companies in different jurisdictions
- Knowledge of KYC and DD requirements, review and collection of KYC and due diligence documents, assistance to the compliance officer in this respect
Required Skills & Experience
- EU passport holder or the right to live & work in Cyprus
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English, Greek and Russian languages
Minimum 1 year previous experience in a similar role
Excellent computer skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel) and professional typing skills. Knowledge of Quorum will be considered an advantage.