Our client is a highly regarded provider of trust and corporate services for private clients, entrepreneurs and family owned businesses, based in Nicosia.
We are seeking to recruit on their behalf a Junior Corporate Administrator who is willing to develop their skills & experience..
- Gathering and processing related documentation pertaining to the opening of clients’ bank accounts
- Opening Corporate and Personal bank Accounts in Cyprus and abroad
- Collecting and reviewing KYC paperwork for the onboarding of new clients and the account openings
- Maintaining existing bank accounts by continuous updating of all relevant KYC and corporate documentation
- Assisting on formation of Cyprus entities
- Liaising with the agents for incorporation of overseas companies
- Record keeping and administration duties
- Arranging for the documents to be executed, certified and apostilled
- Filling corporate changes with Registrar of Companies
- Other ad-hoc Corporate related tasks
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting and Finance or any other related field
- Minimum 1 year of experience in fiduciary or professional services
- Excellent command of the English of the English language, any other languages will be an added advantage.
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Planning and organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of Quorum or EBos will be considered as advantage
Remuneration & Benefits
- Monday – Friday 10:00 – 18:00 or (in rotation) 9:00 – 17:00 with 30 min break,
- Parking space
- 13th salary and Medical Insurance after probation period.