Our client is a Nicosia-based, expanding boutique law firm and is currently searching for a high-calibre, career-driven individual to assume the role of Legal Administrator within its Investor Immigration Department.
- Work with a team of 3 to 4 Cypriot lawyers to provide assistance on mainly citizenship by investment applications (officially the Cyprus Investment Programme – CIP);
- Liaise with local authorities, in all districts, such as land registry office, tax department, Migration Department, and Ministry of Interior;
- Liaise with various external providers for the legalisation of documents;
- Assist clients with travel and hotel arrangements;
- Interact with clients;
- Raise invoices for the Department, including debtor chasing;
- Make photocopies of CIP files, filing of email and hard copy documents, and ad hoc duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified university/certificate graduate, a law degree and / or previous legal experience will be considered a strong advantage;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong due diligence;
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages is essential. Russian language skills will be considered a strong advantage;
- Fast learner, motivated to expand their knowledge;
- Exceptional organisational skills;
- Self-motivated and career-driven.
Remuneration & Benefits
The successful candidate’s remuneration, depending on qualifications and prior experience, will vary between EUR 800 to 1,200 per month, in addition to 13th salary, fully paid executive level health care, and Group wide annual bonus scheme.