Our client is a very well established international tax advisory and corporate services firm, based in Nicosia.
On offer is an excellent career opportunity to further develop your career and play a key role in a rapidly growing team.
- Ensure company’s compliance with AML regulations (training will be provided)
- Knowledge of the applicable regulatory framework will be considered an advantage
- Administration and organization
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience with at least 1 year in Compliance/AML department
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook, in particular)
- Confident written and verbal communication skills in both English and Greek
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
Remuneration & Benefits
- Gross annual salary ranging between €17,000 – €19,000 ( including 13th salary) based on previous skills & experience
- Annual bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Half day working on Fridays