Our client is a leading Financial Services provider based in Limassol.
We are seeking to recruit a Native Spanish speaker to join their team
- Assists customers who wish to open a trading account.
- Handles welcome calls/call-back requests.
- Maintains contact with existing clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Informs and assists clients in relation to the use of all current and future products.
- Provides quality and efficient live support to existing and potential clients.
- Delivers service and support to customers through live chats, emails, phone calls and meetings.
- Collects customer feedback and follows up e.g. requests for new products and services.
- Suggests ideas and actions to develop the market.
- Coordinates with the marketing departments in regard to planning seminars, expos and translations of certain campaigns.
Required Skills & Experience
- University Degree preferably in Finance or Economics.
- Native Spanish speaker
- Previous relevant working experience will be considered an asset.
- Computer literacy with very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Competitive salary including a 13th salary,
- Provident fund,
- Medical and life insurance,
- Free in-house cafeteria.