Our client is a very well established International company with offices around the world and a base in Limassol.
The Cyprus office is expanding and are looking for a young, smart and proactive Customer Service Associate that cares about customers’ experiences and communicates in social media with empathy to join the team
The working hours are Monday – Friday 9.00am – 6.00pm ( 1 hour for lunch) plus you will work 1 Saturday a month and have a weekday off accordingly.
- You are the front line, go-to resource for any customer related issues
- Communicating with customers via phone, email, chat and ticketing system
- Making it your mission to foster exceptional customer experiences across the company sites
- Be able to independently address support cases regarding core functionalities, common “how-to” questions and known issues related to the company products
- Providing knowledgeable answers to questions about products, pricing and availability
- Taking ownership of the customer experience
- Social media posting in common social media platforms
- Image editing and simple graphic design tasks (photoshopping)
- Talking to people and proactively solving issues, converting customers into passionate brand ambassadors
Required Skills & Experience
- Native English speaker
- Limassol resident
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- +2 years of Customer Service experience
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal and writing skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Be able to work well autonomously and take initiatives
- Fluent in Photoshop with basic graphic design understanding
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate business needs
- Comfortable managing competing priorities with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Experience with customer support ticketing systems will be considered and advantage
Remuneration & Benefits
- Gross Annual Salary €18,000 Per Year
- Annual bonus based on performance.
- Opportunity for career progression and self-development.
- 21 days annual leave