Our client has been established since 2003 and operate worldwide with offices in USA, China and Cyprus.
They are expanding the Limassol office and are looking for a young dynamic Customer Service Associate that cares about customers’ experiences and can communicate on social media as well as on the telephone and live chat.
- You are the front line, go-to resource for any customer related issues
- Communicating with customers via phone, email, chat and ticketing system
- Making it your mission to foster exceptional customer experiences across our sites
- Be able to independently address support cases regarding core functionalities, common “how-to” questions and known issues
- Providing knowledgeable answers to questions about products, pricing and availability
- Taking ownership of the customer experience
- Social media posting in common social media platforms
- Image editing (photoshopping)
- Talking to people and proactively solving issues, converting customers into passionate brand ambassadors
Required Skills & Experience
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- +2 years of Customer Service experience
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal and writing skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Be able to work well autonomously and take initiatives
- Knowledge of Photoshop with basic graphic design understanding
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate business needs
- Comfortable managing competing priorities with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Experience with customer support ticketing systems will be considered and advantage
- Patient and empathetic
The office hours are 10.00am – 5.00pm. The working week is 5 days per week. 2 – 3 days will be office based. There are also some shifts from 4.00pm – midnight which are based working from home plus 1 or 2 Sunday evening shifts, again working from home.
There is a revolving rota amongst the customer support team
The employer requires the customer support team to use their own laptop.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Salary €1,300 NET per month plus potential for annual bonus
- Opportunity for career progression and self-development.
- 22 days annual leave, increasing by one day every year (up to ten years)