Our client is amongst the leading Forex companies, we are seeking Native Chinese speakers to join their team.
The role involves a 3 weekly rotational shift pattern as follows
- 00am – 4.00pm
- 00pm – 00.00
- .00.00 – 8.00am
- Delivers service and support to customers through live chats, emails and phone calls,
- Provides answers to customers by identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding customer through corrective steps,
- Handles and resolves customer complaints,
- Provides information to customers in regards to Company’s services and products,
- Provides quality service and support in a variety of areas including but not limited to System/technical troubleshooting, Login/Account issues, Accounting (deposits and withdrawals) and overall trading enquiries,
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making. Handling issues in the best interest of both customer and company,
- Inform customer about internal regulations and procedures of the Company,
- Educates the customer where applicable,
- Performs Back Office and Clients Accounting Department duties during night/evening shifts,
- Updates Customer records when necessary,
- Ensuring that all duties are done so in line with the necessary KYC, AML, and Due diligence controls,
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualifications in Economics/Accounting/Finance/Compliance or any related field will be considered as an advantage,
- Fluent in English with excellent oral and written communication skills, this includes the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management,
- Computer literate with experience using MS Office applications, Trading Platforms, and CRM Systems.
- Relevant Experience in the Forex Industry would be considered as an advantage (CFD Market and the risks involved, AML and KYC procedures).
Remuneration & Benefits
Our client offers an excellent salary package to include, 13th salary, medical insurance, complimentary in house dining, plus additional staff benefits