Our client is involved in the marketing, development, implementation and technical support of cutting-edge software solutions for some of the most successful companies in Cyprus.
Recent graduates who have a good technical background may be considered
A major factor in their success has been their commitment to amazing support for their clients during and after implementation of the software packages . We are seeking to hire a dedicated helpdesk operator to join their talented team working on customer service and technical support for their clients.
This is a full-time position based in their offices just outside Nicosia, suitable for people who enjoy working in a challenging environment and have a passion for technology and its ability to transform business.
- Become an expert in the software systems supported by the company.
- Handle support requests by telephone or email.
- Perform the first level of troubleshooting for basic or common issues.
- Redirect more complex issues or requirements to the appropriate internal or external resources.
- Quickly identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Follow up with clients to ensure complete resolution of issues.
- Manage the helpdesk ticketing system.
- Provide training to users.
- Maintain helpedesk and other relevant documentation.
- University degree in a related subject.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Excellent analysis and communication skills.
- A customer-centred approach to technical support.
- Basic understanding of enterprise business processes.
- Fluent in Greek and English.
- Previous experience in software technical support will be a definite advantage.
- Previous experience in software consulting or development is not essential but will be an advantage.
Remuneration & Benefits
On offer is a competitive salary based on ability & experience and flexible working conditions.