Our client is one of the largest architectural & ironmongery consulting and supply companies in Cyprus. Their offices are located in Strovolos Nicosia.
We are seeking to recruit an intern/graduate to train and develop within the industry, working as an assistant to the Contract Manager.
There will be ongoing training and development with prospects to grow within the company and ultimately take over some management of contracts.
- Manage enquires
- Create quotations & submittals
- Communication with suppliers and clients
- Preparation of installation team documents
- Floor plan preparation
- Project follow up
Required Skills & Experience
- University Degree holder, ideally in a technical field
- Excellent verbal and written Greek & English language skills
- Basic understanding of building sector
- Good computer skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel is a prerequisite
- Friendly outgoing personality
Remuneration & Benefits
- Working, Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm (30 minute break)
- 20 days annual holiday plus all public holidays
- Salary commences at €900.00 Gross per month and will increase to €1,100.00 after 6 months. There will be on going salary reviews thereafter as you develop your skills & knowledge.