Our client a certified innovative company based in Larnaca with expertise in automation of life-science laboratories are seeking to hire a software engineer experienced in Python and C ++.
The position is for an initial 4 month project with the possibility of extending. On occasion you will at times have to work from the companies office in Larnaca however it is primarily a work from home contract.
- Programming of the company platform
- Building advanced back-end applications on Pythonand C ++ for controlling peripheral devices through serial interphase (RS232, UART).
- Workplace:Software preparation from home and from companyoffice and testing oncompanydevice locatedin Larnaca.
- The team will fully support the python developer with initial training and guidance along a 4-month project.
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree in Software engineering or mechanical engineering or electrical engineering.
- Experience on Pythonand C ++ for controlling peripheral devices through serial interphase (RS232, UART).
- Work portfolio of open-source projects and technical blogs, working knowledge of robotics operating system (ROS) will be a plus
- Knowledge with NodeJS will be a plus
Remuneration & Benefits
- A fixed fee of €9,000 – €12,000 depending on the level of expertise.
- The opportunity of further employment and/or partnership.
- Performance related bonus