Our client is amongst the leading and most established Foreign Exchange operators based in Limassol
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships in the Malaysian market.
- Seeks out and builds new business for the employer
- Identifies ideas by researching industry and related events, publications and announcements in the Malaysian market.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Maintain good working relationships with existing and new clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- University degree in a relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Malay.
- 2+ years of recent working experience in a similar position in the financial sector.
- Ability to travel is a must
- The position can be based in Limassol Cyprus or Malaysia
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary including a 13th salary
- Relocation package (if applicable)
- Visa arrangements for the employee and family members (if applicable)
- Medical and life insurance
- Free meals and beverages at the in-house cafeteria
- In-house gym with a personal trainer
- Provident fund