We are recruiting for an Event Registration Manager to join our clients team. The ideal candidate should have a background in the Forex industry in a Back Office and or On Boarding capacity.
In this role, you will be responsible for management and supervision of the day-to-day operations of the registration process on specified projects – events. This individual leads the registration team and oversees the complete Registration process to ensure flawless delivery and service.
Our client is a full-service marketing agency that has a vast experience in the online trading, fintech, financial services and also a well-established Events Management Company based in Limassol.
Organizing the largest B2B expo connecting top-level executives in online trading, financial services and fintech from around the world.
With a long history of uniting businesses in Europe, Asia and the Middle East, our clients events are trusted by thousands of retail & institutional brokers, technology & liquidity providers, payment service providers, banks, affiliates & IBs, regulators & compliance as well as crypto and blockchain brands. Since May 2012 they have connected over 40,000 attendees with over 1,750 exhibitors at their renowned expos in Limassol, Dubai and Asia.
Teamwork, innovation, passion and transparency are our core values of the company giving emphasis to the Human Capital and prioritizes the employee experience.
- Serve as project manager for all advance, onsite, and post show registration activities for several events per year
- Work closely with the development team to develop functional and efficient registration systems
- Vet attendees and address actions required to lead to an approved status
- Communicate team responsibilities, target dates, project status and resource needs
- Manage on-site registration for events including training staff and volunteers, setting up registration equipment, offering customer service and quick decisions for any attendee registration issues that may arise while on site
- Monitor registrations, send reminders, run reports and work with teammates to make sure every detail has been covered.
- Preparing and circulating reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, or social media.
- Constantly evaluate the registration process and recommend any adjustments necessary
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in a similar role will be considered an advantage
- Experience in a KYC role will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge at fintech and Forex industry is required
- Bachelor’s degree holder on a relevant sector
- Managing multiple priorities and being adaptable
- Using event technology tools and Excel
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical thinking: ability to independently and through collaboration troubleshoot to achieve efficient and effective registration processes.
- Successful in working independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Remuneration & Benefits
- An attractive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications
- Medical insurance
- Great opportunities for personal and career growth
- Training, Learning & Development Opportunities
- Friendly Working Environment