Our client is one of the largest and leading Forex providers based in Limassol.
We are seeking to recruit a dealer with at least 1 years working experience to join the dealing team
The position involves a rotational shift pattern working Monday – Friday
Week 1 – 8.00am – 4.00pm
Week 2 – 4.00pm – Midnight
Week 3 – Midnight – 8.00am
- Monitoring the foreign exchange trading portfolio in all currencies, ensuring the company is within approved limits, policies, and procedures
- Providing key parties with daily trading statistics
- Keeping up to date with currency fluctuations through both fundamental and technical analysis
- Maintaining close relationships with Liquidity and Data Providers
- Maintaining close relationships with internal supporting departments such as IT, Marketing, Sales
- Providing excellent customer support by responding to inquiries, providing rates, and assisting with technical matters as well as executing client trades(when / where needed)
- Maintaining deal recording and P & L on a daily basis.
Required Skills & Experience
- University Degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Maths or other related field
- 1 + year of relevant working experience
- Excellent command of the English language
- Proficient with computer systems and Microsoft Office applications(e.g. Microsoft Excel)
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary including a 13th salary
- Provident fund
- Medical insurance and life assurance
- Complimentary meals and beverages at the in-house cafeteria.