Our client a very well established Forex company based on Limassol, are seeking to recruit a dealer to join their existing team.
The position involves a weekly rotational shift pattern as follows.
Working Monday – Friday
08:00 – 16:00, 16:00 – 00:00 and 00:00 – 08:00
- Monitoring the foreign exchange trading portfolio in all currencies, ensuring the company is within approved limits, policies, and procedures.
- Providing key parties with daily trading statistics.
- Keeping up-to-date with currency fluctuations through both fundamental and technical analysis.
- Maintaining close relationships with Liquidity and Data providers.
- Maintaining close relationships with internal supporting departments such as IT, Marketing, Sales.
- Provides excellent customer support by responding to inquiries, providing rates, and assisting with technical matters as well as executing client trades (when/where needed).
- Maintaining deal recording and P&L on a daily basis.
Required Skills & Experience
- University Degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Maths or other elated filed.
- Minimum of 1-year relevant working experience.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Very good numerical and analytical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Excellent base salary
- 13th Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Complimentary in house dining