Our client a leading financial investment company is seeking an experienced Video Broadcaster to join their team in Nicosia.
Working 5 days a week, 4 hours a day, ideally in the mornings.
- Presenting in-house produced broadcasting videos and news summaries published on the company’s websites and channels
- Presenting video material related to the company’s activities and to global market developments and news
- Working closely with the Media Production and Investment Research teams
- Cooperating effectively with other departments as required
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 1 years’ experience in a broadcasting related position
- Fluency in English, ideally a native speaker
- Outstanding video and audio presentation skills
- Knowledge of the financial markets and/or economics, or technical analysis would be considered an advantage
- Excellent communication skills