Our client is a well-established company running a mid-size ecommerce business in Limassol. They are currently expanding their Cyprus office and looking for a passionate Graphic Designer with a keen eye for UX, to help redesign their online gallery.
The ideal candidate should be rigorous, obsessive, always putting the user experience first, able to turn a concept into reality with the marketing team.
- Collect, utilize and optimize all current data available and extract insights that will help to guild better iterations of the website
- Work closely with team members and collaborators to design, build and optimize optimal user experiences during their e-commerce journey.
- Improve the layout and add creative flair to marketing materials, website, help with social media graphic needs, email marketing, video creating
- Monitor competition/best practices and suggest fresh design ideas
- Use Graphic Design software to turn a verbal concept into graphics Illustrate a concept by showing a rough layout of art and copy arrangements
Required Skills & Experience
- Huge passion for Art, with a keen eye for UX
- Deep understanding of Conversion Rate Optimization guidelines
- Love for Figma and other no-code tools like Photoshop
- Experience with e-commerce platforms
- A good portfolio of creative work and graphic design
- Strong communication skills in English
Remuneration & Benefits
- Gross Salary in the region of €24,000 Gross
- Opportunity to work in a financially stable environment
- Professional growth opportunities
Please supply some samples of your Portfolio together with your CV