Our client a leading 5* resort on the outskirts of Paphos is seeking to recruit a Fitness Instructor to join their team
- Sports Science and Physical Education Degree recognized by KYSATS
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of Greek & English language. Any other language will be considered an advantage.
- Strong communication Skills
- Responsible and reliable person
- Excellent organizational skills
- Motivated /Enthusiastic committed and disciplined
Required Skills & Experience
- Managing daily of the Gym, classes, sports activities.
- Providing training and instructions of fitness programs to individuals and groups.
- Providing personal training and assist members in reaching individuals’ goals
- Creating and organizing schedules/ programs
- Teaching at least 4 of the below fitness classes:
- Circuit Training
- Boot Camp
- Any other classes will be considered an advantage
- Maintain fitness center safe and well organized
- Adhere to operating procedures and regulations of fitness facilities
- Responsible for business budgets / targets and be accountable for the results.
- Develop new innovating ideas for increasing the sales of the Company
Remuneration & Working Terms
- Competitive salary
- 8 hour day
- Working 5 days a week
- Free meals in the staff restaurant