Our client is an established international Marketing agency specialising in the financial sector, who are now developing and setting up their Cyprus office, based in Limassol.
- Managing recruiting process for open positions for the company
- Communicate with recruitment company
- Creation working requirements for open positions
- Publish the advertisement for job in all related resources
- Analyze responses and organize interview with suitable candidate
- Management disciplining of staff
- Manage of maintaining of office
- Communication with office suppliers
- Establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational targets and objectives.
- Guiding management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in HR administration/ management at a Financial company of a minimum of one year.
- Highly organized.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Knowledge of labour laws and regulations.
- Computer literacy.
- English and Russian B2 level is a must
Remuneration & Benefits
- Clean and modern sea-front working environment
- Free 3 course lunches delivered to the office daily
- Annual leave and public holidays
- Personal development opportunities
- Supportive environment from a multicultural team of colleagues
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications, experience and skills