Our client is a very well established International company with offices around the world and a base in Limassol.
We are seeking to recruit on their behalf for a dynamic person to take on a combined role of HR Management but also some Executive administrative duties. Your time will be split 50/50 between the two roles.
The Cyprus team currently encompasses a small team of 5 people, however this will grow dramatically during 2022 and the successful candidate will be an integral part of this growth
- General HR duties, such as issue of contracts of employment, hiring, attendance monitoring of the team members.
- Headhunting, using, Linkedin, Upwork, Fiverr & Social Media
- General staff supervision
- Liaison with payroll
- Absence & staff holiday management
- Staff reviews
- Liaison with Government offices
- Liaison with accountants
- Liaison with Banks
- Some project management as and when assigned by the Managing Director
- General office administrative duties
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous HR administrative experience
- Limassol resident
- Knowledge of Cyprus employment law
- Headhunting experience using a variety of online platforms
- Fluent in both Greek & English languages, both written & verbal
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Very good telephone manner
- Outgoing & friendly personality
Remuneration & Benefits
- Salary between €25,000 – €30,000 Gross based on skills & experience
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Opportunity for career progression and self-development.