Our client is a well-established Events Management Company and Marketing Agency, based in Limassol.
Due to continued growth, they are hiring a Human Resources Manager. With people being their most valuable asset, the ideal candidate will be the one to ensure they have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize the established mission and objectives. The candidate will be reporting to the CEO.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding.
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, coaching, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics.
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Working standard office hours
- Medical insurance