We are recruiting for a young energetic recruiter to join our clients expanding HR team
Our client is a leading Fintech company with offices in Nicosia, Limassol & Athens.
The successful candidate can be based in any of the offices in Cyprus or Athens.
- Assist with the recruitment projects of the firm, globally & locally
- Assist with job descriptions drafting and person specifications
- Ensure recruitment and selection procedures are in place and applied
- Source and recruitcandidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Screen candidates’ resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting andselection tools/methods to filter candidates.
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree in BA, HR, Marketing or in a relevant field.
- Fluent in Greek & English
- 2-3 years solid recruitment experience including social media management.
- Should have excellent knowledge of the global recruitment trends and practices.
- Resourceful, dynamic, energetic self-motivated, self-resilient.
- Flexible in approaching different methods according to the position in hand.
- Should have strong organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary package plus performance related bonus
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension fund