Our client based in Nissou (Nicosia) is a Global specialist in the sourcing and placement of staff in the Oil & Gas industry across the world.
The successful applicant must have some previous experience in a busy administrative role, HR and or Recruitment experience. A flexible attitude and the willingness to learn and develop is of utmost importance.
This is a busy office and the successful applicant must be able to handle multiple e mail correspondence and telephone calls.
- Assist in searching through various websites to identify correct profiles of candidates
- Posting vacancies on company and other websites
- Reviewing applicants CV’s
- Assist in conducting telephone interviews
- Creation of CV’s
- Liasing with candidates
- Liaising with clients
- Updating & maintaining database
- Generally assisting the operations manager
Required Skills & Experience
- University Graduate
- IT literate and Microsoft Office conversant
- Excellent organisational abilities
- Excellent English language skills, French or Portuguese languages would be an added advantage but not a pre requisite
Remuneration & Benefits
- Gross salary €18,000 per year
- Working 38 hours a week.
- 22 days annual holiday
- Medical insurance on successful completion of probation