Our client is an R&D Cyber Security / Cyber Intelligence Company, based in Limassol servicing their worldwide clients.
We are looking for an experienced automation developer with the mindset of a quality assurance engineer to join their Research team
Candidates must be self-motivated individuals who love supporting a passionate and collaborative team, innovate with passion, deal with problems by coming up with creative solutions, and continually improve company processes and culture.
- The candidate will work closely with the research team to create a framework and tests to establish the limitations of new findings made by the team.
- Design and automate complex test scenarios. We expect deep knowledge of Python (or a similar automation language) and the ability to execute a set of tasks, analyse their effect on the system and report the result.
- Design and develop internal tools and frameworks to parameterize the test scenarios, to identify complex corner cases and product limitations.
- A strong knowledge of Computer Science to define the test cases. We expect that the candidate will have the theorical knowledge to help the research team design test cases to reveal the limitations of the team’s findings, in order to assess their potential as candidate products.
Required Skills & Experience
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar.
- At least 2 years of proven work experience as an automation developer.
- Programming languages: Python, Bash.
- Competitive base salary
- 13th salary
- Annual bonus
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- In house lunch, snacks and unlimited coffee