Our client is a very well established R&D company specialising in software and electronics telecommunication related applications and services
- API & Component design and implementation.
- Define network communication, proprietary protocols.
- Take leadership of Software Development projects and mentor Junior Developers.
- Gather SW product requirements.
- Integrate third party SW into the product and evaluate and improve suppliers offering.
Required Skills & Experience
- Object – oriented programming.
- At least 4 years’ experience in C++.
- Cross-platform development.
- Multi- threaded/ multi process development.
- Understanding of network protocols.
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms.
Experience in any of the following would be an added advantage
- Experience in Java Platform, Enterprise Edition.
- Deep understanding of either Linux, or Windows OS.
- Database design.
- Mobile telecommunication experience.
- Scripting (python/ perl / bash)
- Native/Web UI development experience.
- Understanding cryptography.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary to include 13th salary
- Medical cover for the employee and immediate family dependents
- Subsidised lunch
- 21 days annual leave
- Performance related bonus of up to 1 months’ salary