Our client an established Fin Tech company we are seeking to recruit an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their expanding team.
The employer has offices both in Nicosia & Limassol plus, Athens. The position can be based in any of their offices either in Cyprus or Greece and in some cases remote working.
A pre requisite is that the successful candidate has a high level of working experience in Kubernetes.
- Collaborating with development teams to plan, deploy and administer applications running on AWS infrastructure and Kubernetes
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and maintaining Kubernetes clusters and AWS infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code principles
- Initiating and driving the adoption of technologies and use of good patterns for development and operations
- Actively participating in proposing and evaluating solutions for various technical improvements or business requirements
- Keeping up to date with the latest tools and trends in the industry
Required Skills & Experience
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar discipline
- Mandatory knowledge and professional experience with both Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud platforms, AWS highly preferred
- Overall knowledge of software development and release practices according to DevOps principles
- Experience or knowledge of service mesh (such as Istio), infrastructure as Code tools (such as Terraform), monitoring tools (such as Zabbix, DataDog, New Relic) and/or CI/CD with Jenkins will be considered an advantage
Remuneration & Benefits
- Excellent base salary
- Performance related bonus
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension fund
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Attractive relocation package. Relocation support for a smooth relocation for you and your family if coming from abroad