Our client based in Limassol are an online Art Gallery established in the USA in 2003. They have offices in USA, China, Ukraine and Cyprus.
Their clientele are based across the world.
The team is passionate about the success of the business. They work hard and have a lot of fun together. There is an incredible amount of potential for all employees to grow as the brand enters this next phase and so they need a highly passionate, creative, bright, self-starter with lots of e-commercial success that has driven exponential sales.
You will be responsible for the e-commerce sites, including new and emerging revenue streams. In this role, you will play a key part in helping to shape the commerce platform capabilities and will have meaningful impact on one of the world’s largest art e-shops.
As a Product Manager you will be instrumental in driving the business, work closely with developers to ensure that different teams understand dependencies and the bigger picture.
- Set the vision for one or more commerce domains based on an understanding of business and user needs.
- Work closely with stakeholders and a skilled team of cross-functional peers to define a roadmap that balances supporting current business needs and unlocking new opportunities.
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization, and help building a team that can scale quickly
- Be challenged by exceeding aggressive sales volume targets
- Contribute genuine interest and enthusiasm for the products and mission, and for solving our users’ needs.
- Demonstrate and help developing user-focused mind in the development practices across involved teams.
- Partner with development teams to deliver with speed and quality.
- Be frequently in multi-tasking situations, exercising your project management skills, and be efficient in ambiguous situations
- Break down sophisticated problems into manageable goals and finding simple solutions to meet diverse needs.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of relevant business or technical leadership, preferably in eshop businesses
- You’ll have an in-depth knowledge of the e-commerce landscape with a great understanding of all digital selling platforms and trends
- Your forte will be data-driven decisions and in-depth insights analysis
- Experience in crafting product requirements
- Maintain and Prepare Project Plans and Project Reporting and Documentation.
- Conduct market research to identify current product trends for potential and strategical initiatives.
- Fluent in extracting valuable findings from data and competition analysis
- Provide innovative ideas/ suggestions and recommendations in order to achieve company’s current product development.
- You’ll have wide experience with Google Analytics
- Strong content ideation capability, great copy-writing skills
- You have a good understanding of process automation and continuous deployment
- Nice to have experience working with Agile frameworks, particularly Scrum
- You possess strong analytical and communications skills, verbal/presentation skills, writing skills, and attention to detail
- You can influence and partner effectively across all levels of an organization, and regularly use these skills to improve the work going on around you.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced ecommerce sites company.
- Opportunity for career progression and self-development.
- Competitive pay with bonus potential.
- Be part of a purpose led culture that is constantly striving to achieve the highest level of success.
- Financially stable environment
- Possible to work remotely