Our client is involved in the development, marketing and technical support of cutting-edge software solutions for local and international clients.
We are seeking to employ an experienced ERP Consultant to join their talented team working on the implementation, quality assurance and technical support of solutions for the company platforms.
We are seeking a person who enjoys working in a challenging environment, and has a passion for technology and its ability to transform business.
Required Skills & Experience
- University degree in a related subject
- At least 3 years experience supporting ERP systems
- Good understanding of enterprise business processes
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Excellent analysis and communication skills
- Strong skills in database programming
- Fluent in Greek and English
- Experience in software development will be considered an advantage
Remuneration & Benefits
On offer is a competitive salary based on ability & experience and flexible working conditions.
The employer has requested a cover letter together with the CV. The cover letter should outline in depth details regarding relevant projects you have previousely worked on