Our client based Nicosia is involved in the development, implementation and technical support of cutting-edge software solutions for some of the most successful companies in Cyprus and increasingly in Europe.
We are seeking to employ ERP Consultants at all levels, to join their talented team working on the design, implementation, quality assurance and technical support of solutions based on their ERP systems.
These are full-time positions suitable for people who enjoy working in a challenging environment and have a passion for technology and its ability to transform business
- Provide consulting to help clients use technology to optimise their operations.
- Participate in presentations to potential clients and the preparation of proposals.
- According to seniority, manage people and projects.
- Some occasional international travel will be required
Required Skills & Experience
- Understanding of enterprise business processes.
- Knowledge of accounting and logistics principles.
- Excellent analysis and communication skills.
- Excellent level of computer literacy.
- Some understanding of databases and database programming.
- Fluent in spoken and written Greek and English.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Excellent competitive salary – based on experience level.
- Bonus based on performance up to 20% of annual salary
- Provident fund
- Complimentary food & coffee
- Travel allowance
- Ongoing professional training & development