Our client a leading multinational Fin Tech company are seeking to hire two Golang Developers to join their development team.
The positions can be based in either their Cyprus or Athens offices or alternatively remotely.
- Write clean, simple, maintainable and testable code
- Design, implement and maintain cloud-based services and APIs
- Monitor, troubleshoot and debug applications
- Participate and run code reviews
- Follow emerging technologies and frameworks
Required Skills & Experience
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or any other relevant degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Go.
- Experience in other programming languages is considered a plus
- In-depth experience with REST service designs
- Experience with monitoring, logging and tracing systems
- Proven experience using SQL and NoSQL databases
- Very good knowledge of programming best practices and design patterns
- Experience using systems and tools for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications for production service deployments
- Good understanding of algorithmic complexity, data structures and multi-threading concepts
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud Services is considered a plus
- A keen interest in benchmarking and optimisation
- Contributions in open source projects are considered a plus
Remuneration & Benefits
- Attractive salary package
- Private health insurance
- Relocation package for you and your family if coming from abroad.