Our client is an established Fin Tech company with offices both in Nicosia & Limassol.
The successful applicant can be based either in Nicosia or Limassol.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of the company’s information security program including policies, standards and procedures
- Aligning the company’s Information Security Program with security standards, guidelines and regulations
- Identifying and addressing security issues with systems, applications and procedures
- Performing an ongoing information security risk assessment program
- Performing security audits to ensure compliance with established policies and regulatory requirements
- Initiating and promoting activities to foster information security awareness within the company
Required Skills & Experience
- BSc/MSc in Information Security or any other related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in information security or a similar role
- Experience in Information Security Governance and demonstrated ability to develop policies and procedures
- Skilled across all areas of Information Security such as operations, physical, network, system and application security
- Demonstrated experience in conducting audits
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and team working skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
Remuneration & Benfits
- Competitive salary package plus performance related bonus.
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension fund
- Attractive relocation package if coming from abroad. Relocation support for a smooth relocation for you and your family