Our client is a very well established R&D company specialising in software and electronics telecommunication related applications and services.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced IT specialist to join their team
As a bright team player with service orientation, technology enthusiasm and computers skills you will enjoy considerable responsibility for your own work. The work environment and projects are interesting as it is both opportunity to learn new skills, allows close involvement with R&D and making significant contribution to the future of the company. There are plenty of opportunities for innovation and introducing new product ideas
Required Skills & Experience
- IT specialist experience of at least 5 years.
- Experienced in installation and troubleshooting of Windows OS.
- Experienced in installation and troubleshooting of at least one Linux distribution.
- Excellent experience of configuring Windows server and managing a company’s network.
- Good Experience experience of setting firewall rules, setting VPN server and controlling VPN clients access.
- Experience in configuring routers, proxy servers and similar enterprise level equipment.
- Any additional knowledge in the following domains is an advantage: Scripting (bash, etc.) and programming languages, source control, Atlassian SW development support tools and any other SW R&D CI and deployment tools.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary to include 13th salary
- Medical cover for the employee and immediate family dependants
- Subsidised lunch
- 21 days annual leave
- Performance related bonus of up to 1 months’ salary