Our client is a B2B company based in Limassol that provides technology support and administrative services to various financial market businesses.
The company is currently in the process of establishing a R&D department with employees who will provide support to, and development of, the company’s clients’ platforms.
This is a fantastic opportunity to advance professionally and personally within the company’s R&D department. Being a part of a unique R&D department will allow you to be involved in all processes and decision making, enabling you to have a big impact.
A proficient backend developer (preferably proficient in Java) is needed by the company.
The candidate will work on design, programming, support, and DevOps projects in this position. Additionally, the candidate will work on both the development of infrastructure and product business features.
On offer is a salary of up to €45,000 Gross Per Annum
- Be a part of a java backend team serving a web and mobile product environments.
- Deal with versatile business demands with short release cycles.
- Be involved in a full cycle of developmentfrom getting a request, design, offering a solution, build the backend service, deploy & test.
- Deploy the work to production and get immediate feedback on the work.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years experience as a backend developer.
- Excellent knowledge of Java – a Must!
- Strong relational DB orientation.
- ORM frameworks (hibernate preferred).
- Dependency Injection frameworks (Spring).
- Experienced in Web environments.
- High Level of English.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Remuneration up to €45,000 Gross/Annum
- Work with a motivated and driven team.
- Opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- Work hybrid or onsite.
- Working hours: Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 18:00
The candidate must have the right to legally reside and work in the Republic of Cyprus or be an EU citizen.