Our client is a B2B company based in Limassol that provides technology support and administrative services to various financial market businesses.
The company is currently in the process of establishing a R&D department with employees who will be dedicated to providing support to, and development of, the company’s clients’ platforms.
This is a fantastic opportunity to advance professionally and personally within the company’s R&D department. Being a part of a unique R&D department will allow you to be involved in all processes and decision making, enabling you to have a big impact.
A Java Software Architect is needed by the company. In this role, the candidate will be involved in a redesign and improvement of a backend system in order to achieve better scale, durability and quality.
On offer is a salary of up to €60,000 Gross per annum
- Redesign, replace or improve current system architecture to achieve better scale, redundancy and durability.
- Improve the overall product life cycle delivery in terms of speed, quality and standards.
- Be a technical focal point for the team.
- 7+ years of experience as a senior backend developer.
- Strong knowledge of Java – a Must!
- Experienced with concurrency.
- Strong relational DB orientation.
- ORM frameworks (hibernate preferred).
- Dependency Injection frameworks (Spring).
- Experienced in Web environments.
- Is update to date with the latest technologies and solutions.
- BA or B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- High Level of English.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Remuneration up to EUR 60,000 Gross/Annum
- Work with a motivated and driven team.
- Opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- Work hybrid or onsite.
- Working hours: Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 18:00
The candidate must have the right to legally reside and work in the Republic of Cyprus or be an EU citizen.