Our client is a very well established R&D company specialising in software and electronics telecommunication related applications and services.
- Develop Software based on design under supervision and guidance.
- Take responsibility for own tasks, estimate and track them.
- Learn and Develop skills and knowledge alongside senior members of the team.
- Opportunity to review and improve APIs / Design/ Implementation.
Required Skills & Experience
- C++ or at least C experience 1 – 2 years
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Object – oriented programming.
- Previous experience in Developing UI applications.
- Multi- threaded/ multi – process development.
Experience in any of the following would be an added advantage
- Experience in Java and Spring Framework
- Cross- platform development.
- Understanding of network protocols.
- Scripting (python/ perl / bash)
- Understanding cryptography
- Deep understanding of either Linux, or Windows OS
- Database design
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary to include 13th salary
- Medical cover for the employee and immediate family dependents
- Subsidised lunch
- 21 days annual leave
- Performance related bonus of up to 1 months’ salary