Our client is a very well established R&D company specialising in software and electronics telecommunication related applications and services.
We are looking for a bright team player, with demonstrable programming and problem-solving skills and aptitude to learn.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow and develop within a talented team.
- Involvement in entire software cycle: design, coding, reviews, testing, maintenance.
- Production code development, attention to concurrency, performance, stability.
- Test automation code development, attention to functional and unit tests.
- Learn the major components of a large-scale communication system, develop and integrate new components
- Design new features on top of existing system according to business need
- Receive industry training and regular guidance
Required skills & Experience
1-2 years’ experience in one of: C/C++/Java programming languages
- Knowledge of socket and thread programming under Linux
- Usage of git version control and familiarity with command line tools under Linux
- Knowledge of GSM/UMTS/LTE networking is a significant advantage
- Knowledge of Python and Bash scripting languages is an advantage
- Knowledge of Agile methodology is an advantage
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary to include 13th salary
- Medical cover for the employee and immediate family dependents
- Subsidised lunch
- 21 days annual leave
- Performance related bonus of up to 1 months’ salary