Our client is an International Banking Software Developer and provider. We are seeking to recruit a talented individual for their offices in Nicosia
Their solutions are used in regulated banking and payments environments across diverse jurisdictions including the EU, the UK, Isle of Man, Switzerland, Australia, Hong Kong, and the Philippines.
This is an entry level / junior position so candidates with zero to a maximum experience level of 2 years will only be considered
We are looking for an enthusiastic professional who can design, develop and execute exploratory and test scenarios to ensure quality of products. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure that software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. Also provide after-hours technical support on a rotation basis.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop manual and automated test cases to increase regression coverage as well as new functionality testing.
- Execute manual and automated test cases including ad-hoc and exploratory testing as needed.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Create documentation for all technical workflows
- Provide technical support on a 24/7 basis with a weekly rotation between team members. On-call.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Knowledge of Java language
Any of the following skills will be an added bonus
- Proven work experience in software Quality Assurance
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Private health insurance plan participation
- Performance Bonus.
- Training opportunities abroad