Our client is an International Banking Software Developer and provider. We are seeking to recruit a talented individual for their offices in Nicosia
Their solutions are used in regulated banking and payments environments across diverse jurisdictions including the EU, the UK, Isle of Man, Switzerland, Australia, Hong Kong, and the Philippines.
- Contribute to automation of server provisioning, software deployment and monitoring systems
- Contribute to solutions that aid in scalability and security
- Develop and maintain tools and processes that aid and automate maintaining a minimum of 99.5% uptime.
- Manage and monitor on premise, AWS and Azure environments
- In house systems administration
- Performing in depth analysis of varying issues and root cause analysis
- Ensure our operations comply with PCI DSS and ISO27001 requirements
- Participate in a on call support as member of a roster-based team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Linux – Centos7/RHEL
- Familiarity with virtualisation and building VM images ie ( Vmware, virtualbox, parallels, smartOS, packer, Aws AMI’s )
- Familiarity with one of Chef, Ansible, Puppet or similar
- Some exposure AWS is required – such as provisioning and management of EC2 servers
- Bash/Python/Ruby or similar scripting
- Source code control management systems (git/svn)
- JIRA or similar
- PCI-DSS or Banking related fin-tech experience highly regarded
- Docker (preferred)
- Terraform (ideal)
- EU citizen
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Private health insurance plan participation
- Performance Bonus.
- Training opportunities abroad
- Relocation package where applicable