Our client is an industry leader, Fin Tech company.
The position can be based in either of the employers offices in Nicosia, Limassol, Athens or remotely.
As part of the QA team, you will work in cross-functional, innovative, agile tech teams to ensure quality is constant throughout the development process. You will be involved in front-end, back-end and E2E testing, and you will be offered fantastic opportunities to learn and develop.
- Understand business requirements, features, and technical implementation
- Enhance software delivery and quality throughout the entire software development cycle
- Design and execute functional GUI and API tests
- Report testing status to project teams and Head of the QA department
- Track issues and drive resolutions throughout the testing process
- Manage in-house testing documentation, write and continuously review test strategy
Required Skills & Experience
- BSc/MSc in Computer science
- Minimum of 2 years experience in quality assurance
- Practical experience in functional GUI and API testing is a must
- Experience in agile software development methodologies and testing procedures
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Committed to excellence, continuous improvement and to achieving the best results
- Methodical, analytical and meticulous
- Very good written and verbal skills in English
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary package plus performance related bonus
- Private health insurance
- Relocation package (if coming from abroad) for you and your family