Our client is involved in the marketing, development, implementation and technical support of cutting-edge software solutions for some of the most successful companies in Cyprus.
We are seeking to employ a software developer who has excellent skills in database programming, to join their talented team working on the specification, design and development of applications for their ERP systems.
These are full-time positions based in their offices just outside Nicosia, suitable for people who enjoy working in a challenging environment and have a passion for technology and its ability to transform business.
- Ensure high performance and excellent reliability of all software systems supported by the company.
- Provide second-level technical support to our in-house team of consultants.
- Participate in the functional and technical design and costing of solutions.
Required Skills & Experience
- University degree in a related subject.
- At least 2 years experience in programming.
- Excellent skills in database programming.
- Some experience of the Microsoft .NET Framework and associated technologies will be advantageous.
- Basic understanding of enterprise business processes.
- Excellent analysis and communication skills.
- Fluent in Greek and English.
Remuneration & Benefits
On offer is a competitive salary & bonus based on ability & experience and flexible working conditions.