Our client is a B2B company based in Limassol that provides technology support and administrative services to various financial market businesses.
The company is currently in the process of establishing a R&D department with employees who will be dedicated to providing support to, and development of, the company’s clients’ platforms.
This is a fantastic opportunity to advance professionally and personally within the company’s R&D department. Being a part of a unique R&D department will allow you to be involved in all processes and decision making, enabling you to have a big impact.
A Mobile Developer is needed by the company. In this role, the candidate will lead the company’s primary product architecture and design. It is a great opportunity to learn, contribute and influence!
On offer is an annual gross salary up to €42,000
- Be involved in all aspect of development including design, UX, performance, test, release, deploy.
- Mentor the team for good mobile coding practices.
- Optimize the app performance extensively using monitoring tools
- Be the focal point to product/QA/R&D manager.
- Suggest new features and/or enhancements.
- Integrate with different tools for marketing, analysing and promoting the app.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in developing a complex highly performant app in react native – A must!
- BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experienced with mobile echo system including hybrid, native and react native.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Remuneration up to €42,000 Gross/Annum
- Work with a motivated and driven team.
- Opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- Work hybrid or onsite.
- Working hours: Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 18:00
The candidate must have the right to legally reside and work in the Republic of Cyprus or be an EU citizen.